Monday, March 26, 2007

Zoo Baby



We used our new membership and went to Elmwood Park Zoo yesterday. Mom's friends from school- and future colleagues ;) - Erica and Anita, came along for the trip. Alex had a blast, but I think the four of us had the most fun- our grins were just as big! I hope the staff can remember our names, 'cause we are definitely going to be there all the time.
Too many great pictures to post, so blow up the collage to get a better look. And, as you may have noticed, cabspace no longer exists (shaking my fist at the screen, apparently, does not call it back into existence). My computer is bursting at the seams with pics to upload, so we are in the process of finding a more reliable, and hopefully permanent, hosting site. We can't wait to share them with everyone, so we'll send and post the link as soon as we have one. Stay tuned...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG the turtle pic is the cutest thing I"ve ever seen!!
"Turtly Turtle!!!!"